SPIRIT ERP is a system for small and medium enterprise that
covers warehouse and financial management, procurements, sales and production.
SAP Business One is an integrated business management solution
specifically designed for SMEs. SAP Business One Technology imposes same rules
for large corporations and small businesses.
Business One provides a complete set of business functions in one integrated
solution. Minimal implementation time, ease of use and completely transparent
settings – all this makes SAP solutions an indispensable tool of optimization
of management processes, trading and procurement operations, automation of
warehouse and management accounting as well as many other operations areas of
SPIRIT uses integration solutions to create a unified
information space at enterprises and increase the speed and volume of data
transmission in the system.
Their application allows to:
· create a single information space;
· provide personnel with access to any data relevant to their official duties;
· increase speed and volume of data transmission;
· ensure information safety;
· increase data reliability.
Integrating solutions available at the company with SAP capabilities allows to maximize efficient use of existing software and avoid unjustified expenses.
SPIRIT solution for
controlling processes in the retail trade allows to expand customer base and
increase profits by switching to online single retail platform. You will be
able to better understand the customers, forecast demand, manage inventory
stock and create multi-channel offerings and services.
MARKETING AND MERCHANDISING.
· Data and analytics in marketing and merchandising;
· Merchandising and range planning;
· Omni-channel marketing;
· Omni-channel pricing and sales promotion;
· Supply chain and analysis data;
· Distribution and replenishment;
· Inventory and response style in omni-channel trade;
· Logistics and order fulfilment;
PROJECT PREPARATION. Preparation of the project charter, plan and schedules. Survey
is conducted and solutions architecture is developed.
BUSINESS PROJECT CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT. “To be” description in SAP terminology.
· Organizational structure of master data;
· business processes;
· output forms;
PREPARATION OF SCRIPTS FOR FUNCTIONAL TESTING. Prototype setup and functional testing. System prototype setup and testing according to the prepared scripts. Master data preparation by the customer (references). Integration test script preparation.
SYSTEM POST-SETUP CONFIGURATION AND INTEGRATION TEST. Integration test. System post-setup based on results of functional test. Integration test. Master data finalization. Necessary developments during the project.
SYSTEM PREPARATION FOR PRODUCTIVE START. Deployment of workstations. End-user training. Upload of master and variable data.
PRODUCTIVE START AND SUPPORT. Post-loading of master and variable data. Operational support to end-users. Closing of initial periods. Training level of SPIRIT, in-depth knowledge of production processes and mechanisms of business management and availability of own implementation methodology allow us to guarantee fast and high quality implementation of ERP-systems at different levels of complexity.
To adapt (customize) standard software for special tasks of the
client, SPIRIT provides a range of
· Customization of standard software;
· Development of additional software systems;
· Development of interfaces for additional functionality;
· SAP integration with external systems;
One of the important SPIRIT activities is data migration from one system to another. We provide
secure data transfer during implementation and integration of new applications
and update of any versions of information systems.
During data migration we provide:
· Data analysis, consolidation and standardization from different sources.
· Integration of source and target systems for secure data transfer.
· Data recovery, performance testing of the new system.